Sunday, January 3, 2010

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I have been super busy today with the dogs at the dog park, grocery shopping and running to Thousand Oaks to find matching fabric for an order. All done and a quick look around the Home Goods store too. Had blinders on as I love that store.

Then home to continue laundry and cleaning the house. The dogs have been tearing up there toys and polyfil is every where! Still cleaning and sorting and moving everything around since switching bedrooms. Cleaned the sewing room as it was a disaster. Better but still not complete. At least you can see the floor and move around.

Then I hit a brick wall of exhaustion. I guess I am still not over the asthma crap. I feel so much better but still coughing yucky stuff out of my lungs.

Still very positive about my goals and was very conscious about what I bought at the grocery store. It's a great feeling that there's someone out there who likes you and thinks you are beautiful other than your mother. Whether it goes somewhere or not, it's been a big boost to my self confidence.

Off to rest and then back to sewing.

1 comment:

FrumsGlass said...

I'm happy for you. I can relate to the cleaning and the exhaustion. I'm trying to clean my work room. The dust and clutter is unhealthy for my body and soul.